This time capsule reflects the intentions of the builders of the Labour Temple at the start of construction. It demonstrates an awareness of posterity and their hopes for the cultural significance of the building. The documents clearly reflect the socialist beliefs of the builders.
- Copper box, damaged during retrieval in 2022.
- Printed text of a speech given by Moses Hahl during the dedication.
- Minutes of the Executive of the Finnish Building Company, October 25, 1909.
- Two copies of Työkansa newspaper (Port Arthur), October 21, 1909. One printed on paper and the other on silk.
- One copy of Työmies newspaper (Hancock, Michigan), October 16, 1909.